It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

Whew, it's been a few days since I took time to write down my thoughts. Work is crazy... C-R-A-Z-Y busy. My whole body aches from packing, hauling, cutting, wrapping, and being a most excellent and multi talented employee. LOL, I've spent a lot of time out in the warehouse, and I actually like it. It's exhausting, but I like to stay busy and I can listen to the radio out there.

I went to visit my BLT last weekend. I cried when it was time to leave. I HATE crying in front of other people, but I just couldn't help it. I really have just gotten all stupid and in love with him, and I miss him so much when I leave. I miss the way he smells, I miss the way he holds me at night while we sleep, I miss the fact that he totally gets my quirky sense of humor and he keeps me in stitches laughing so much. I like that he cooks for me, opens doors for me. I like that I make him happy. I like that I get HIS quirky sense of humor and I also keep him laughing his ass off all weekend, I like that when I'm there he can't take his eyes off me, and vice versa.

The leather pants and silk bustier combo was a hit. He pulls up at the airport and his mouth just falls open... then he gets this silly cheshire cat grin (like a little boy with a shiny new toy) and says, "holy shit baby, you look amazing!!" he just keeps staring at me the whole ride home. I felt very girly and my effort wasn't in vain. He showed his appreciation in my very favorite ways! I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

I haven't exercised in almost two weeks. I tried last week, I just got so busy working late and getting my stuff together for my weekend away that it fell to the wayside, and this week I'm working 12+ hour days - and honestly I just have ZERO ambition or energy when I get home. There is always next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment