It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Monday, February 15, 2010

FOUR DAYS!!

Oh how I both love and hate it when I only have a few days left in the countdown to seeing my BLT. I love that sense of anticipation, I love the prep. The excuse to get a pedicure, a hair cut, and see my waxer for that oh so silky feeling I so love.

What I hate is the actual waiting. It's like time slows down in these last few days. I can't sleep well, I just ache to get on that plane and head out.

96 hours... 4 days... so close and yet so far away!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Found you through comments on "The Quest for T"...I'm in a long distance relationship, too. We've been doing the LDR thing for over a year now, with no immediate plans of that changing (we're both single parents). We're 3 hours away by car and get to see each other every other weekend, which I know is nothing compared to living a plane ride away!

    Just wanted you to know that you're not alone in doing the long distance thing, that there are others of us out there who are doing it, too.

    Hang in there...and enjoy the sweet anticipation!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw your comment on QT's blog that said you are a single mom of four girls. Me too! Figured I'd better come check you out.

    Enjoy your 4-day anticipation. ;)

    ReplyDelete