It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Salsa, it's not just for chips!

I lost my mind and decided to take a Salsa dancing class.

1. I think I broke my butt muscle...seriously, it feels like I pulled every muscle in my big round bootie.

2. I'm sure I looked like an idiot. I've always fancied myself a proficient dancer, really, I've got skills. However, I was having the hardest time keeping up, and remembering the order the moves were to be done in. At least I wasn't alone, we all kinda looked like LOL :)

3. The class was made for partners (this I didn't realize) so there were only a few of us singles there and I ended up being partnered with a 60 year old woman with smokers cough and a pair of overalls. Who wears overalls to Salsa dance in?

4. The BLT said he would love to take a Salsa dance class with me! I was floored. I think that's the best offer I've had in..well, that's I've ever had. What could be better than learning a sexy dance with someone who makes your blood boil just by giving you "the look"? I'm SO holding him to this offer if he ever moves up here.

1 comment: