It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ABC (stole that MeMe)

I took out questions that required a name be given as an answer for anonymity.

A – Age: 36
B – Bed size: King
C – Chore you hate: Laundry
D – Dinner: BBQed Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf and Sweet Corn
E – Essential start your day item: Hot Shower, Coffee... Morning Kiss
F – Favorite color: Red or Aqua
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5’ 10"
I – Instruments you play(ed): Violin
J – Job title: Gasket Girl
K – Kids: 4
L – Living arrangements: Living in my cottage with BLT, four kids and two idiot dogs
M –  Music you love: Classic Rock and Country, Folk Songs from my childhood.  Pink and Prince.  I'm eclectic
N – Noise you hate: The 6 am knock on my door on the weekends... why can't my kids sleep in on Saturday just once?
O – Overnight hospital stay other than births: Car Accident, Kidney Infection, Asthma/Respiratory Infections, Gall Stones
P – Pet Peeve: Lazy People
R – Right or left handed: Right but I eat with my left. 
S – Siblings: Just 1, but we don't have a relationship right now.
T – Time you wake up: 6 am
U- Underwear:  I'm a pantie snob.  Bras and panties must match.  No cotton.  I prefer silky fabrics and dark colors. Boy short style are comfy, but I dig a sexy thong set with a push up bra.
V – Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant
W – Ways you run late: Forgetting my GPS, or I can't find the kids shoes, it's always the shoes.
X – X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, arm, foot, shoulder, lungs, ribs, tailbone, fingers,
Y – Yummy food you make: Home made pizza
Z – Zoo favorite: Otters and the Gibbons Monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment