It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back on the wagon

I jumped off the healthy eating band wagon with abandon this summer.  I over indulged, I declined to exercise... and the ol' pantaloons are T-I-G-H-T  (and not in that oh sexy baby way either....)

So it's back to counting my points and getting regular exercise.  The weather is beautiful and I have no excuse not to - especially with the wedding coming up this spring.

Yesterday I did really well.  I stayed below my calorie count and I got in an 80 minute, moderate paced walk while chatting with Ethel on the phone.

So far today... well I cheated and ate two oatmeal cookies.  BUT... I only had coffee for breakfast and I ate a moderate lunch so all is not lost.  Tonight I'll get out there for another nice long walk after dinner.  Oh speaking of dinner - we're having big green salads with spinach and egg, and yummy Greek yogurt dressing that's fairly low fat.  So I'll chalk this day up to "pretty good" and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment