It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Annoyances

I'm having one of those weeks where everything annoys me. In no particular order I am irritated as hell by:

My X

My Former In Laws

The Cost of Gas

My Financial Worries

My Landlords Raising My Rent 200.00 per month

The Royal Wedding  (I just couldn't care less and I'm tired of seeing it all over the TV)

My BFF's soon to be Ex Husband... man he's high on the list actually...

My Slow Weight Loss (I'm fairly close to my goal weight and it's coming off slower than I would like)

My Idiot Dogs

My X - ya he was already mentioned, but damn he irritates me so much I have to give him another slot on the list.

Add to all of this I have insomnia and my boobs are SUPER sore this week.  I have no idea why, but I want to crawl out of my skin.  The girls be hurtin!  I'm sure it's a combo of stress and hormones. 

I'm sure all of this annoyance will pass. It always does.  I tend not to hold onto things for too long.  Until it does pass however I highly recommend that everyone just avoid me like the plague.  I'm really cranky and I have the distinct impression that I have no sense of humor at the moment.  My poor kids... and BLT too.  They are all just giving me a wide berth this week.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, we ALL have weeks like this. Hang in there. Things will look better in time.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, some of those things are on my list too! Fancy that ;). Hang in there and make room for pie.

    ReplyDelete