It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm a little pissed at the world

I'm a little annoyed today. What's the reason? I have no freakin' clue.

I'm antsy, anxious, cranky, and impatient today.

It's a good thing I'm a firm believer in my mother's favorite adage, "if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the hell up!"

So I'm grumbly and taxiturn and mostly silent today... really it's just better this way. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's hormones. Maybe its the cycle of moon or some other wird astrological bullshit. Maybe, every now and then we human beings just get fed up with all the noise and greediness around us from the other people who share this planet with us.

Whatever the reason I can't imagine it will last long. If I don't cheer up soon my parents or BLT will bonk me on the head and stuff my body in the trunk of my car.... and rightly so.... I don't even like me today!

*grumble*
*snark*
*roll eyes*

2 comments:

  1. Yep. I get that way too. Sometimes, the world just gets toooooo heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to experience the feelings/moods and work through them than to stuff them down deep. Maybe it's just a post Christmas rebound.

    Maybe you just gotta grab BLT, lock the bedroom door and have your way with him for an hour or so. If it doesn't make you feel better, it'll at least tire you out!

    ReplyDelete