It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Disney Bound...

Only a couple more days and the kids and I will be in Disneyland!

Four kids and one mom in the happiest place on earth... yes...I packed Tylenol.  If I could get away with it I might pack Vodka!

I do have to admit though that I adore Disneyland.  I love the characters, the whimsy, the rides, the nostalgia, the shopping for things to bring home to my nieces and nephews, the food, the rides... and did I mention the rides? I just love the whole package.

Not to mention the sun!!  Oh Lord this pasty Irish lass is vitamin D deficient.  I need some fun in the sun in the worst way.  I keep checking the temperature to make sure it's still in the mid 70's.  The idea of a whole day out of the wet snow and rain I have been living in for several long months is enough to make me sigh out loud.

Wish me luck.  I have to finish packing and get everything ready. It's going to be a busy week!

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time at the happiest place on earth. If you can do the Park Hopper pass California Adventure is a lot of fun. I'm up the road an hour and will be jealous you are having all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland is great, we went last year. I further the advice on California Adventure, the California hang glider ride is the best of all the parks.

    We are off to Disney World later this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Have fun. Soaring over California is one of my favorites too but so is Screaming (the roller coaster) smoothest one I've been on. HAVE A BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *high five* Enjoy your kidz and fun time out in Disneyland! LOL! I know you can handle it! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and safe travels! I've never been to Disneyland but Disney World is practically my neighbor. =)

    ReplyDelete