It's not for the faint of heart.

Welcome to my slightly silly, often odd, and mostly messy life.





Friday, March 30, 2012

Everything is on the back burner

Wedding prep came to a screetching halt.  I'm sick.  I don't mean sniffles or tummy trouble.  I mean, it's taking all my energy to sit up and type this sick.  I dealt with childhood asthma that was pretty serious while I was growing up.  Ethel visited me more than once at the hospital when my lungs would fill up with fluid.

Well some kind of cold has kicked up my asthma again big time.

I missed work every day this week.  I had to cancel my briday shower, and I had to reschedule my bridal fitting. 

BLT had to head out of town to a trade show, so I'm laying in bed being taken care of by the kids.  Poor things... this is no fun for anyone!

5 comments:

  1. Awww... I hope you are feeling much better by now and the plans have commenced... Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss reading your posts...hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything is okay, it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... It's been a while. I was just checking in too.
    Hope the married life is treating you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, was also wondering how you were since you've been MIA for a long time now. Hope you're well xo

    ReplyDelete